The HSF/AT&T Foundation Scholarship Program is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage, dependents of AT&T employees attending two-year or four-year colleges to obtain a degree. The award amount is $1,500 for two-year colleges and $2,500 for four-year colleges. This program is a merit based program, not need based.
Enter the coupon code ATT13 on the first page of the application.
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident or eligible Non-U.S. citizen
- Be 26 years or younger as of February 15, 2013.
- Must enter the coupon code ATT13 on the first page of the application.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a high school senior or undergraduate who plans to enroll FULL-TIME in a degree seeking program at a U.S. accredited two-year community college or four-year university during the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Must be a dependent of an AT&T employee, defined as a dependent of regular full-time actively employed employee of AT&T Inc., or its U.S. subsidiaries, who have a minimum of one year of employment with the company as of February 15, 2013. For purposes of this scholarship program, the term dependent is defined according to the same definition of dependent within the company-sponsored medical plan for which the employee parent is eligible, but does not include spouses or legally recognized partners.
- Dependents of senior managers and officers (levels 5 and above) are NOT eligible.