The COCA-COLA® Refreshments West Region and Hispanic Scholarship Fund scholarship awards are designed to assist students attending college in 2013-2014 as freshman and 1st year students.
There are twenty-five (25) awards available at $1,000 each for students from the states of Arizona, California, Nevada, and New Mexico.
- All heritages/ethnicities are eligible.
- All majors are eligible.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, legal permanent resident or eligible non-U.S. citizen.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Must have a permanent address in the state of Arizona, California, Nevada, or New Mexico.
- Must be enrolled as a High School Senior in the fall of 2012.
- Must plan to enroll full-time during the 2013-2014 academic year in a degree-seeking program at a four-year institution as a freshman or a two-year institution as a 1st year student at an accredited U.S. institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam
- Must be 16 years of age or older as of August 15, 2012.
- Must submit a signed and completed Release and Authorization Form. Click here for the form.
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).