The HSF/Freddie Mac Scholarship Program is a scholarship of $5,000 awarded for 2012-2013 applicants interested in a career in the mortgage finance industry.
In addition, interested students can apply to be considered for a paid internship. Click here to go to their website and click on "How to apply".
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen,legal permanent resident or eligible non-U.S. Citizen
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be a Junior or Senior in the Fall 2012
- Be majoring in Accounting, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Finance, or Information Technology (IT/MIS)
- Have a permanent address or attend a college or university in the District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, or West Virginia
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)