The HSF/ Morgan Stanley Scholarship program provides scholarships to high performing Latino current rising junior and senior students on the path to higher education. The program will award twenty (20) Latino Scholars with $3,200 for the 2013-2014 year.
In addition, scholars who have an interest in financial services will have the opportunity to be considered for a summer internships at Morgan Stanley.
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. Citizen, legal permanent resident or eligible Non-U.S. citizen
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- Be an undergraduate junior or senior enrolled full-time in a degree-seeking program at a four year U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2013-2014 academic year
- Must be majoring in: Accounting, Bioengineering/Biotechnology, Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, English/Literature, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology (IT/MIS), International Business, Mathematics/Statistics, Mechanical Engineering, and/or Supply Chain Management
- Upload an updated resume
- Must submit a short essay answering the following question: Tell us why you are interested in a career in Financial Services. What unique perspective will you bring to Morgan Stanley?
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in 2013
Additionall, there are a number of internship and scholarship programs that you can apply for including:
- Divisional Internship Programs
- Richard B. Fisher Scholarship Program
- Early Insights Program
If you are interested in learning more about internships and scholarship programs with Morgan Stanley, please click here
Back to Top