- Be of Hispanic heritage.
- Be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident or eligible non-U.S. Citizen
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be pursuing first undergraduate degree.
- Must submit a resume with the application.
- Must intend to enroll as an undergraduate Freshman, Sophomore, Junior or Senior in the 2012-2013 academic year
- Have plans to enroll FULL-TIME at a four-year U.S. accredited college or university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2012-2013 academic year
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Back to Top