The Winchell's & Yum Yum Donuts Scholarship Program is available on a competitive basis to freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors in a 4-year college or university of Hispanic heritage in California. All undergraduate students welcome to apply. Preference will be given to business-related majors. Awards are in the amount of $3,000.
- Be of Hispanic heritage.
- Be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident or eligible non-U.S. citizen
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be a FULL-TIME student at a four year U.S. accredited institution in California during the 2012-2013 academic year
- Must permanently reside in California. Preference will be given to students from Greater Los Angeles and San Diego
- Must attend as a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior at a California college or university. Preference will be given to students attending Loyola Marymount University and University of San Diego
- All Majors allowed. Preference will be given to students majoring in Business Administration, Accounting, Advertising, Economics, Finance, Human Resource Management, Hospitality Management, Management, Marketing and Public Relations
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)