Programs for Middle and High School Students
To help families understand college requirements and work together to achieve graduation many of our materials are provided in both English and Spanish.
- Scholarships: HSF provides scholarships for students enrolled in college, those transferring to four-year institutions from community colleges and graduate students as well as high school students in their Senior year.
- Getting Ready for College: Thorough list of the important steps to prepare high school students for college.
- College Prep Workshops: Information on the different programs we offer.
- Events Calendar: Find a college prep workshop near you.
- Publications: The HSF Money Manual focuses on managing your money for a college education and Destination University is a guide to applying to college and for financial aid. (PDF format)
- Additional Resources: Provides additional information that will help you achieve your educational goals.
Click here for a schedule of events.