The Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) and Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. have partnered to provide financial resources to assist outstanding Latino undergraduate students who reside and attend school in the Greater Los Angeles, Houston and San Antonio areas. Scholarships are available on a competitive basis.
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be pursuing first undergraduate degree
- Have a permanent address in Greater Los Angeles (LA, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties) OR Houston (Brazoria, Fort Bend, Waller, Montgomery, Liberty, Chambers, Harris, Galveston Counties) OR San Antonio (Atacosa, Bandera, Bexar, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina, Wilson Counties) areas
- AND attend an accredited four-year college or university in one of these regions as a FULL-TIME student in a degree seeking program during the 2009-2010 academic year
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)