General Eligibility Requirements
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent)
- Be a US citizen OR legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Be pursuing or plan to pursue your first undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must apply for federal financial aid using the Free Applications for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be enrolled or plan to enroll full-time as an undergrad or graduate student at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam.
NOTE: Remember each scholarship program has its own requirements, so make sure you are eligible before you apply!