The HSF Career Symposium is an annual conference that introduces top HSF Scholars to current internship and full-time employment opportunities with HSF’s corporate partners. Each summer, HSF staff and corporate partners collaborate to identify a select group of outstanding students from a highly competitive pool of HSF Scholars to participate in the symposium. Attendees are given the opportunity to interview for internships and full-time employment opportunities, as well as participate in career and professional development sessions.
- Current HSF Scholars in good standing
- Top Scholars from previous conferences will be selected
- Students interested in pursuing internships & employment opportunities during and after college will be invited to apply
- Identify as being of Hispanic Heritage
*Please note: HSF Scholars are amongst the top students in the nation, and selections are highly competitive. The Career Symposium selection committee uses a rigorous selection process to choose Scholars who are awarded seats at the conference, in a given year.
By participating in the Career Symposium you can…
- Learn about and explore top-tier internship, leadership, and career opportunities
- Meet hiring managers and recruiters who represent top employers
- Interview live with prominent organizations
- Participate in comprehensive professional skills training workshops
- Interact and network with leading industry professionals
- Form lasting friendships with the best and brightest HSF Scholars from around the country
- Be mentored by outstanding professionals representing a range of fields
- Learn about the journeys of prominent business leaders, and participate in Q&A sessions