The HSF Entrepreneurship Summit is an annual conference that introduces HSF Scholars to the value and importance of developing an entrepreneurial mindset. HSF invites a select group of exceptional Scholars who have demonstrated academic excellence and leadership during their college careers to a four day conference where they are empowered with knowledge and experiences that enable them to be entrepreneurial in any setting or career they pursue. Our intention is to instill a set of key principles that will inspire them to pursue and accomplish their grandest goals; to achieve personal and professional success; to gain financial freedom; and to give back and do good.
- Current HSF Scholars in good standing
- Scholars must be current juniors or seniors in the semester during which the conference takes place
- 2.5 GPA or above, on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent based on your school’s scale
- Scholars from a variety of majors
- Identify as being of Hispanic Heritage
*Please note: HSF Scholars are amongst the top students in the nation, and selections are highly competitive. The HSF Entrepreneurship Summit selection committee uses a rigorous selection process to choose Scholars who are awarded seats at the conference, in a given year.
By participating in the Entrepreneurship Summit you can…
- Participate in comprehensive professional skills training workshops
- Interact and network with leading professionals
- Form lasting friendships with the best and brightest HSF Scholars from around the country
- Be mentored by outstanding professionals representing a variety of fields
- Learn about the journeys of prominent business leaders, and participate in Q&A sessions