The annual HSF Finance Conference exposes interested HSF Scholars to career opportunities in finance, asset management, private equity and other finance-related fields. Each Fall, in conjunction with HSF’s annual Alumni Hall of Fame Gala, HSF identifies and invites a select group of outstanding Scholars with a demonstrated interest in finance-related careers to attend. Attendees are introduced to various career paths and have the opportunity to meet and network with distinguished professionals and outstanding HSF Alumni from a range of finance-related industries.
- Current HSF Scholars in good standing
- Scholars must be curent juniors or seniors in the semester during which the conference takes place
- 2.5 GPA or above, on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent based on your school’s scale
- Scholars in a finance-related discipline/major
- Identify as being of Hispanic Heritage
*Please note: HSF Scholars are amongst the top students in the nation, and selections are highly competitive. The HSF Finance Conference selection committee uses a rigorous selection process to choose Scholars who are awarded seats at the conference, in a given year.
By participating in the Finance Conference you can…
- Learn about and explore top-tier internship, leadership, and career opportunities
- Explore opportunities in finance, asset management, private equity and other finance-related fields
- Participate in comprehensive professional skills training workshops
- Interact and network with leading industry professionals
- Form lasting friendships with the best and brightest HSF Scholars from around the country
- Be mentored by outstanding professionals representing finance-related fields
- Learn about the journeys of prominent business leaders, and participate in Q&A sessions