The Finance Conference is an annual conference that exposes interested HSF Scholars to career opportunities in finance, asset management, private equity and other finance related fields.
- Current HSF Scholars in good standing
- Scholars entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year of college
- 2.5 GPA or above, on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent based on your school‘s scale
- Scholars in a finance-related disciplines/majors will be considered
- Scholars outside finance-related disciplines will be considered. If your major is not in a finance-related field, you will need to state in your application how you plan to utilize the knowledge you would gain at the Finance Conference to support your professional goals
- Identify as being of Hispanic Heritage
Please note: The Finance Conference is a special opportunity provided to top HSF Scholars through invitation only.
By participating in the Finance Conference you can…
- Learn about and explore top-tier internship, leadership, and career opportunities in the finance sector
- Explore opportunities in finance, asset management, private equity and other related fields
- Participate in comprehensive professional skills training workshops
- Interact and network with leading finance industry professionals
- Form lasting friendships with the best and brightest HSF Scholars from around the country
- Be mentored by outstanding professionals representing finance related fields
- Learn about the journeys of prominent business leaders, and participate in Q&A sessions