Media and Entertainment Summit
The HSF Media and Entertainment Summit is an annual conference that exposes interested HSF Scholars to career opportunities in media and entertainment-related fields. HSF identifies and invites a select group of outstanding Scholars from among the current scholarship class, who have expressed an interest in media and entertainment careers. Attendees are introduced to various career possibilities and have the opportunity to meet and network with distinguished media and entertainment professionals.
- Current HSF Scholars in good standing
- Scholars entering their junior or senior year of college in the Fall of 2017
- 2.5 GPA or above, on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent based on your school’s scale
- Scholars in a media and entertainment-related discipline/major
- Identify as being of Hispanic Heritage
*Please note: HSF Scholars are amongst the top students in the nation, and selections are highly competitive. The HSF Media and Entertainment Summit selection committee uses a rigorous selection process to choose Scholars who are awarded seats at the conference, in a given year.
By participating in the Media and Entertainment Summit you can…
- Learn about and explore top-tier internship, leadership, and career opportunities
- Explore opportunities in media and entertainment related fields
- Participate in comprehensive professional skills training workshops
- Interact and network with leading industry professionals
- Form lasting friendships with the best and brightest HSF Scholars from around the country
- Be mentored by outstanding professionals representing media and entertainment-related fields
- Learn about the journeys of prominent business leaders, and participate in Q&A sessions