Scholar & Alumni Conferences
National Leadership Conference
The annual National Leadership Conference (NLC) provides an inside track to academic and professional excellence to the best and brightest HSF Scholars, through a combination of mentoring, professional insights, and career guidance. Each summer, a group of rising sophomore students are chosen as delegates from a highly competitive pool of current HSF Scholars. Attendees are given the opportunity to interact with some of the leading Hispanic professionals in our country and gain insights on how to achieve excellence in their chosen fields.
- Current HSF Scholars in good standing
- Scholars must be a current sophomore in the semester during which the conference takes place
- 2.5 GPA or above, on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent based on your school’s scale
- Scholars from all disciplines/majors are encouraged to apply
- Identify as being of Hispanic Heritage
* Please note: HSF Scholars are amongst the top students in the nation and selections are highly competitive. The HSF National Leadership Conference selection committee uses a rigorous selection process to choose Scholars who are awarded seats at the conference, in a given year.
By participating in the NLC you can…
- Learn about and explore top-tier internship, leadership, and career opportunities
- Participate in comprehensive professional skills training workshops
- Interact and network with leading industry professionals
- Form lasting friendshipts with the best and brightest HSF Scholars from around the country
- Be mentored by oustanding professionals representing a range of fields
- Learn about the journesy of prominent business leaders, and participate in Q &A sessions