HSF Scholar Benefits
As an HSF Scholar, you will have access to HSF’s invaluable Scholar Support Services and be eligible to receive a scholarship, depending on available funds.
- Every year, HSF selects ~10,000 outstanding students as HSF Scholars from a broad and talented pool of applicants
- HSF Scholars have access to a full range of invaluable Scholar Support Services, including career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training
- Career services include access to select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners
- HSF Scholars are eligible to apply for all Scholar Conferences including, the STEM Summit, Finance Conference, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider which shares invaluable information and career opportunities
- Finally, and importantly, HSF awards more than $30 million in Scholarships annually and, depending upon available funds, HSF Scholars may also be eligible to receive a scholarship, which range from $500-$5,000 and awarded directly to students
Scholars are selected based on merit. Award amounts range from $500 - $5,000, based on relative need.
Must be of Hispanic heritage
U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA
Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited, public or not-for-profit, four-year university, or graduate school, in the US, for the 2022-2023 academic year
Submit the FAFSA or state-based financial aid forms (if applicable)