The HSF STEM Summit is an annual Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math conference that gives the best and brightest HSF STEM Scholars an inside track to career success in STEM fields, through a combination of mentoring, professional insights, and career guidance. Each summer, a select group of rising junior and senior students are chosen as delegates from a highly competitive pool of current HSF STEM Scholars. Attendees are given the opportunity to interact with some of the leading Hispanic STEM professionals in our country and gain insights on how to achieve excellence, both academically and professionally.
- Current HSF Scholars in good standing
- Scholars entering their junior or senior year of college in the Fall of 2017
- 2.5 GPA or above, on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent based on your school’s scale
- Scholars in a STEM-related discipline/major
- Identify as being of Hispanic Heritage
*Please note: HSF Scholars are amongst the top students in the nation, and selections are highly competitive. The HSF STEM Summit selection committee uses a rigorous selection process to choose Scholars who are awarded seats at the conference, in a given year.
By participating in the STEM Summit you can…
- Learn about and explore top-tier internship, leadership, and career opportunities
- Explore opportunities in STEM-related fields
- Participate in comprehensive professional skills training workshops
- Interact and network with leading industry professionals
- Form lasting friendships with the best and brightest HSF Scholars from around the country
- Be mentored by outstanding professionals representing STEM-related fields
- Learn about the journeys of prominent business leaders, and participate in Q&A sessions