The STEM Summit is an annual “Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math” conference that gives the best and brightest HSF STEM Scholars an inside track to career success in STEM fields, through a combination of mentoring, professional insights, and career guidance.
- Current HSF Scholars in good standing
- Scholars entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year of college
- 2.5 GPA or above, on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent based on your school‘s scale
- Scholars in a STEM-related discipline/major
- Scholars outside STEM-related disciplines are encouraged to apply. If your major is not STEM-related field, you will need to state in your application how you plan to utilize the knowledge you would gain at the STEM Summit to support your professional goals
- Identify as being of Hispanic Heritage
Please note: The STEM Summit is a special opportunity provided to top HSF Scholars through invitation only.
By participating in the STEM Summit you can…
- Learn about and explore top-tier internship, leadership, and career opportunities
- Explore opportunities in STEM-related fields
- Participate in comprehensive professional skills training workshops
- Interact and network with leading industry professionals
- Form lasting friendships with the best and brightest HSF Scholars from around the country
- Be mentored by outstanding professionals representing STEM-related fields
- Learn about the journeys of prominent business leaders, and participate in Q&A sessions